Universal studio is one of the most famous attraction of Singapore. Every day thousands of visitors visit this place to enjoy a day full of entertainment. Located on Sentosa Island which itself is a bigger entertainment unit, Universal is always present on any itinerary for Singapore. So without wasting any time lets enter this huge theme park.
As you enter the park you will be handed over a map which will help you navigate across park in various sections. The park has been divided into sections based on themes like – Transformer, The Lost Word, The Mummy etc. Each section has rides related to the theme.
Roller Coaster Ride
Many of the rides are not thrilling but very entertaining. Thus there are rides for people of each age group. The park is very colorful with various structures linked to movies scattered throughout. In addition there are various entertaining shows like comedy and magic show at various times, so do not miss them.
On each entrance there is a mention of approximate waiting time which helps you decide whether you want to wait or revisit later. The park is not very big so you can always skip if there is a long waiting time at one place and can come back always after finishing sites which interest you.
The Lost World
You need an entire day to see the studio completely. The good part is that it is not spread over a very huge area so can be easily seen while walking. Your only enemy can be the humidity specially in day time. But it will not stop you from enjoying so many activities in park
Hope you enjoyed the virtual tour of Universal Studio. If you visit this park in future, here are some tips which you may find useful.
- Plan to visit the park on a weekday if possible as the park will be very crowded on weekend which will lead to longer waiting time.
- The mummy and transformers are the best rides of this park. Do not miss them.
- Park opens around 10 AM and closes around 7 in the evening. Though this time duration appears to be sufficient, it may not if you want to cover everything :).
- You can visit any ride multiple number of times, so keep time for ride you like the most.
- Show timing for stunt show are fixed, so plan your day accordingly.
- Food inside the park is on expensive side, so better have your breakfast before entering the park.
- The place will give you opportunity to take plenty of pictures, so don’t forget your camera 🙂